We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site and our products and services. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information you provide: While using our Site, participate in surveys, events, email, or subscribe to marketing material, website visitors and marketing participants may provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name; phone number; physical address; email address; and country. The Personal Information is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate, and therefore disclose this personal data.
Information we gather: When you visit the Site, fill out forms, or engage in a live chat, we automatically collect certain information sent from your device, which may include, but not limited to information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, device type, location, and some of the “Cookies” that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
Information from others: We work with third party service providers (third party content and analytics providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Information that we may collect through our use of:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Like many sites, we use "Cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, browser version, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps and other statistics.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the Information that we collect generally to improve visitor and user experience. We also collect information to:
- communicate with you regarding sales inquiries;
- help diagnose and troubleshoot support for your services or products;
- process payments for services or products you have purchased;
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- provide you with marketing emails, newsletters, advertising, special offers, or service and product updates;
- perform tasks disclosed to you through the Site, or in the terms of an agreement between you and us;
- process for other purposes where you have given consent.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share the information that we collect:
- to work with advertising agencies to improve our products and services;
- to third party providers to provide services for your interest, such as marketing, sales, support, and payment processing;
- to protect the safety, and maintain the security of you and others;
- to comply with the law or investigate potential legal violations
- to provide in connection with corporate changes, such as reorganization, acquisition or merger;
- with your consent.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION AND RETENTION
We deploy the strictest procedures and processes to secure and prevent the unauthorized access of your information. Your information is stored at our operating locations, and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. We implement different levels of safeguards to secure and protect your information.
We keep your information for the purposes of serving you. We will retain your information until there is no longer a business need to process your Personal Information.
You may exercise certain rights regarding your information. In particular, you have the right to do the following:
- withdraw consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your information;
- unsubscribe from receiving marketing and promotional emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within the email, or by emailing email@example.com;
- inquire about the information that we collect and make changes, correct, or request deletion of your information.
Clarity Web Hosting Inc.
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
157 Adelaide St., Suite 126
Toronto, Ontario, M5H 4E7